Woodsong RV Resort Covenants and Restrictions
We have found that Residents enjoy a fun, pleasant, safe environment when the following rules are observed.
Safety For Everyone At All Times
- The Speed Limit is 5 MPH at all times in the resort. It is difficult to drive 5 miles per hour. It takes concentration and commitment and usually one foot on the brake. A few more minutes of driving time is nothing compared to the safety of our children. The speed limit is monitored and strictly enforced. Violations result in speeding tickets and/or removal from the resort.
This is a very important commitment for all our members.
- Controlled Access. All members and their guests must be registered. If you have guests join you at Woodsong, make sure they check in at the office before entering the resort. Do not allow them to use your code.
Consideration For Other Residents
- Quiet hours are from 11 PM to 8 AM. After 11 PM music, conversation and camping noise must be confined to your RV site. We want everyone to have a good time, but after 11 PM it needs to be quiet fun.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times and residents will clean up after their pets.
- Nuisance barking will not be tolerated. Pets of any size or breed that exhibit aggressive behaviors (barking, growling, lunging, snapping, biting, or scaring the neighbors) are not allowed in the resort.
- Swim at your own risk. No life guard is on duty at the Pool.
- The Hot Tub is for adults only. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed
- Parent or adult must accompany children under the age of 14 when they use the pool.
- Parents and adults are responsible for policing their children’s behavior in the pool. Running, pushing, rough-housing, and diving are not permitted.
- Only one family and one RV per RV site. A tent for children may be erected with permission of Woodsong
- No fireworks or firearms are allowed in the Resort.
- Do not bring firewood with you. It is available for purchase at the resort.
* This is a result of the emerald ash borer and an attempt to reduce/eliminate the risk of becoming infected and losing the wonderful trees at Woodsong. Our wood is harvested locally and is BLM certified free of the emerald ash borer insect and therefore safe for use in the fire pits at your site.